About Me

My photo

I'm an Oklahoma transplant, living in Missouri, married with children, and loving my life.

My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Follow by Email

Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sugar & Spice Designs Review


Recently, I was given the opportunity to sample a product from Sugar & Spice Designs


Sugar & Spice Designs is a company that offers custom, hand made hair accessories, custom announcements and invitations, diaper cakes, bow boards and memo boards. This review is a little different, because I actually purchased these products. Normally, I review products that are sent to me for a review. This is proof positive that I am a big fan of the company.

The bows I purchased include the "Jesus Loves Me" bow, a Green Zebra bow, a Black Zebra bow (which was included as a FREE surprise and a GIANT loop bow.




I absolutely adore Sugar & Spice Designs! They have great customer service, low prices and adorable style! According to their Facebook page, their products range from $10.00 and under! Wow!

Each bow in my selection is well made and attached to a partially-lined alligator clip. All bows, except the "Jesus Loves Me" bow, came with a FREE attached non-slip grip. This is absolutely necessary when it comes to giant bows, or they will not stay in your child's hair.

Sugar & Spice Designs can be found on Facebook, and I strongly suggest you check them out!

To see my full video review of the products mentioned from Sugar & Spice Designs, just click PLAY :)


NOTE: I do not receive payment for reviewing products. I give my honest opinion and am not a spokesperson for the companys I review.

 
CONTACT INFORMATION:

If you would like me to review your product, please contact me at SugarMamaShop@gmail.com.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips