About Me

My photo

I'm an Oklahoma transplant, living in Missouri, married with children, and loving my life.

My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Follow by Email

Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Product Sneak Peek - Scalawag Slip-ons


After creating my new line of shoes, which started with Mary Janes, I knew I needed to add items for boys. Although I have a daughter, I feel for those mothers who have a hard time finding cute items for their boys. So when I found the pattern from Crochet Dreamz, I decided to change it up a bit, and add a skull and crossbones. And from this idea, the Scalawag Slip-ons were born!




At the moment, I've only made a size 9-12 months. I am working on more sizes, and once I finish them, they will be for sale! This shoe in the pictures is made with a bone (tan) sole, black shoe and white skull and crossbones. They can be made in any color combination you would like.

I hope you love them!

<3

Sugar Mama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips