About Me

My photo

I'm an Oklahoma transplant, living in Missouri, married with children, and loving my life.

My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Follow by Email

Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 11, 2011

New Product Sneak Peek - Luxurious 100% Cotton Washcloths

If you're looking for a really great Mother's Day present, look no further! Soon, I will have a line of 100% cotton, hand-crocheted washcloths.
 
These washcloths are so soft and luxurious, they will make you feel like you are relaxing at a spa. Great for everyday use, you'll want to pamper yourself with these high-quality cloths. Or save them for company, with a pretty stack on the bathroom counter. They make a beautiful addition to any bathroom, with a wide range of colors to complement your decor.

These cloths will be sold in a bundle of three, tied with a pretty ribbon, making them perfect for gift-giving.  Here's a sneak peek of one of the cloths before they hit my "virtual shelves."
 

This is the first product to start my line of Gifts for the Home. I really hope you enjoy what I have shown you so far. Thank you to Creative Jewish Mom for such a lovely pattern.

Enjoy!

<3

Sugar Mama
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips