About Me

My photo

I'm an Oklahoma transplant, living in Missouri, married with children, and loving my life.

My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Follow by Email

Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Product Sneak Peek - Dress Up Playtime Prince Crown

A couple days ago I showed a sneak peek of the new Dress Up Princess Crown with a promise to debut a boy's version, and here it is!
 
I found the girl's crown pattern, and couldn't WAIT to try it out! After making the girl version, I decided to write a pattern that has a similar look to the girl crown, but would be unmistakeably for a boy. Here's a sneak peek before it hits my "virtual shelves."
 
 

This crown measures 18" - 21" before and after stretching. I estimate that it will fit snugly on a young child. I am working on more sizes, which is why I'm only offering a sneak peek for now.

I hope you like it!

<3

Sugar Mama 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips