About Me

My photo

I'm an Oklahoma transplant, living in Missouri, married with children, and loving my life.

My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Follow by Email

Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 14, 2011

New Product Sneak Peek - Mary Jane Baby Shoes

For a few days, now, I've been working on ANOTHER new product line:  Crocheted Baby Shoes! I found the pattern and was able to adjust it for a total of 4 sizes. The shoes are available in the following sizes: Preemie, 0-6 months, 6-12 months & Toddler.


The buttons on the shoes are working buttons, meaning they are not sewn on just for show. Customers may choose any of the available colors, as well as from a wide assortment of buttons. If I do not have a button that is requested, I will work to find something that is similar.

I hope you like them!

<3

Sugar Mama
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips