My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Product Sneak Peek - Scalawag Slip-ons


After creating my new line of shoes, which started with Mary Janes, I knew I needed to add items for boys. Although I have a daughter, I feel for those mothers who have a hard time finding cute items for their boys. So when I found the pattern from Crochet Dreamz, I decided to change it up a bit, and add a skull and crossbones. And from this idea, the Scalawag Slip-ons were born!




At the moment, I've only made a size 9-12 months. I am working on more sizes, and once I finish them, they will be for sale! This shoe in the pictures is made with a bone (tan) sole, black shoe and white skull and crossbones. They can be made in any color combination you would like.

I hope you love them!

<3

Sugar Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips