My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Product Sneak Peek - Dress Up Playtime Prince Crown

A couple days ago I showed a sneak peek of the new Dress Up Princess Crown with a promise to debut a boy's version, and here it is!
 
I found the girl's crown pattern, and couldn't WAIT to try it out! After making the girl version, I decided to write a pattern that has a similar look to the girl crown, but would be unmistakeably for a boy. Here's a sneak peek before it hits my "virtual shelves."
 
 

This crown measures 18" - 21" before and after stretching. I estimate that it will fit snugly on a young child. I am working on more sizes, which is why I'm only offering a sneak peek for now.

I hope you like it!

<3

Sugar Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips