My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 14, 2011

New Product Sneak Peek - Mary Jane Baby Shoes

For a few days, now, I've been working on ANOTHER new product line:  Crocheted Baby Shoes! I found the pattern and was able to adjust it for a total of 4 sizes. The shoes are available in the following sizes: Preemie, 0-6 months, 6-12 months & Toddler.


The buttons on the shoes are working buttons, meaning they are not sewn on just for show. Customers may choose any of the available colors, as well as from a wide assortment of buttons. If I do not have a button that is requested, I will work to find something that is similar.

I hope you like them!

<3

Sugar Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips