My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Product Sneak Peek - Dress Up Playtime Princess Crown

I am so excited to show you the latest addition to my lineup! I have a few plans for adding toys and dress up items to my products.

I found this pattern, and couldn't WAIT to try it out! It's funny, too, since the only yarn I had on hand that would work for the crown is the same color as the pattern displays. I try to change things up, for sure, but I usually carry only very soft yarn in my collection. Since I had some stiffer, pink yarn, it was the only way to go, without going out to buy more. And why not use up what you have? You can find the pattern on the Alli Crafts blog, and I suggest you "follow" this blog, as she has the cutest patterns!

I will be changing the pattern a little, to make room for a PRINCE crown, too! So if you have a little boy, keep your eyes peeled! Here's a sneak peek before it hits my "virtual shelves." haha


This crown measures 16" - 19" before and after stretching. I estimate that it will fit snugly on a 6-12 month old. It fits my 7 month-old very well, with little give. I am working on more sizes, which is why I'm only offering a sneak peek for now.

I hope you like it!

<3

Sugar Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips