My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 29, 2011

NEW ITEM OF THE WEEK!


NEW ITEM OF THE WEEK!

This week's new item is The Great Pumpkin Hat, which is listed for $18.99 + $3.50 shipping/tracking.


I found the original pattern at Fave Crafts, but it is only designed for a newborn. So in keeping with my regular order of business, I have altered the pattern and added a cute leaf, so that it will fit ALL sizes: newborn to adult! The hat is stitched in such a cute way that it gives the appearance of the actual lines on a pumpkin.

The original pattern had a vine, but didn't have a leaf. I can make them either way.


Celebrate Fall in style, no matter how young you are!

The Great Pumpkin Hat is available in 6 sizes:
0-3 mo
3-6 mo
6-12 mo
Toddler
Child
Adult
ORDER YOUR HAT ON OUR WEBSITE SOON!
OR Send an email to SugarMamaShop@gmail.com NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips