About Me

My photo

I'm an Oklahoma transplant, living in Missouri, married with children, and loving my life.

My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Follow by Email

Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My FAVORITE Chicken Casserole Recipe --- It's so different!



I know this post has nothing to do with crocheting, reviews, or my shop in general, but I wanted to share with you my favorite recipe for a chicken casserole. It sounds so weird, but it tastes so good! I found it years ago on the Kraft Recipes website.

The first time I made it, I was reluctant after reading the name and ingredients that it would be anything but yucky. Boy, am I glad I tried it out anyway! It has been a favorite with my family for years, now! And it is SO EASY to make!


SWISS & CHICKEN CASSEROLE

Ingredients
*4c Chopped, Cooked Chicken
*2c Croutons
(I use these amazingly yummy $1 bag of cheese garlic-flavored croutons from Wal-Mart)
*1 1/2c Shredded Swiss Cheese
*2/3c Mayo
*1/2c Milk
*2-4 Stalks Celery, Thinly Sliced
*1/4c Chopped Onions


Steps
#1. Combine all ingredients.
#2. Spoon into 2qt casserole.
#3. Bake @ 350° for 40 minutes or until heated through.


How easy is that?!!? I hope you'll try it out. And I hope you'll like it as much as I do!

:)

Sugar Mama
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips