My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 19, 2011

NEW ITEM OF THE WEEK!


NEW ITEM OF THE WEEK!

In my attempt at being a better blogger, I'm going to strive to keep you posted each week with a new item in my store. The only thing that may hold me back will be whether time permits new items to be created, while I'm working on current orders.

This week's new item is the Brooke Headwrap, which is listed for $16.99 + $3.50 shipping/tracking.


The pattern is from Mamachee, and sports a very unique basket weave design. A lighter color than this will show the pattern better, but the picture below will give you some idea of the beautiful stitching.


This beautiful headwrap closes with a button at the back. Stay toasty warm AND look fabulous in any colors you choose!

It is available in 2 sizes: Infant/Child & Teen/Adult

Colors Shown: Black with Heather Grey flower

ORDER YOUR CUSTOM HEADWRAP ON OUR WEBSITE SOON!
http://www.sugarmamassweetbowtique.com/
OR Send an email to SugarMamaShop@gmail.com NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips