About Me

My photo

I'm an Oklahoma transplant, living in Missouri, married with children, and loving my life.

My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Follow by Email

Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 10, 2010

SUPER CUTE New hat in the works

I started my first-ever crocheted hat last night. Its main color is Orchid, and it's going to be soooo cute! I'm making it for my little one, but I may decide to sell them, too. There's a boy version, and I can't wait to finish this one so that I can start on it!

I guess crocheting is my new-found obsession. I couldn't barely put it down last night! I bypassed so many other tasks around the house because of this hat. But I figure, it they'll all still be there when I finish!

Here's a preview:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips