About Me

My photo

I'm an Oklahoma transplant, living in Missouri, married with children, and loving my life.

My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Follow by Email

Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

A little something for myself, for a change

I decided to make something for myself tonight. I never do this, and it felt good! I knew I needed something to carry my crochet hooks in, and I also knew I had some leftover fabric from the kitchen curtains I had previously sewn.

So...I merged the two together and VOILA! Instant carrying case! I love it! And I'm proud of myself for whipping it up so quickly with just an idea in my head and a short time to do it!





What do you think?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips