About Me

My photo

I'm an Oklahoma transplant, living in Missouri, married with children, and loving my life.

My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Follow by Email

Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Night two.....not so much

I knew not to get my hopes up on the baby sleeping all night again. I'm glad I was prepared for that. She squirmed and cried until I couldn't take any more, so I took her out of her crib. The downside? I slept horribly. But I'm not going to let it ruin my day! Christmas is almost here, and that always puts me in a cheery mood.

I've got much to look forward to in the coming weeks: cooking, baking, crocheting and new products to create! For now, I'm off to the Post Office to mail out yesterday's tutu. I think I'll even cheat a little and get some Taco Bell. Yum! A few more stops, and then I'll be headed home.

What am I going to look forward to after Christmas? ........Oh brother.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips