About Me

My photo

I'm an Oklahoma transplant, living in Missouri, married with children, and loving my life.

My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Follow by Email

Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

The hat is finished??? Oh brother.

The hat is finished, but it needs a revamp. I followed the pattern to a T, but the hat is too tall! I'm thinking it would only look good on a conehead baby. Although I don't typically toot my own horn, I'm really impressed with how it looks, BUT I'm not happy with the shape.

So.....I'm off to search for a different pattern for the base of the hat. I'll make the necessary changes with the pattern so that it will look like I want it to look. Don't give up on me! If you give up, I'll give up, and then we will have gotten nowhere! :)

Stay tuned....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips