It's easy, it's fast and it's pretty much failproof. With just six (inexpensive) ingredients, you can make dinner in a flash!
- 2 cups Frozen Hash Brown Potatoes
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 lb Ground Beef, Browned & Drained
- 1/2 cup Diced Onions
- 1 can Corn, Drained
- 1 cup Salsa
1. Spray a 9x13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix the hash brown potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese, browned ground beef, onions, corn and salsa in a large bowl (or even in the sprayed baking dish).
3. Pour your mixture into the sprayed baking dish & cover with foil.
4. Bake @ 400 degrees F for 40 minutes.
5. Remove foil and sprinkle top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
6. Bake an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Enjoy! ♥ Sugar Mama