About Me

My photo

I'm an Oklahoma transplant, living in Missouri, married with children, and loving my life.

My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Follow by Email

Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Shoes Available, Featuring Needlepainting!


I've been working hard on custom orders, and now I've added a new feature to my craft: Needlepainting! Check out these adorable shoes, needlepainted by hand with 100% wool. The possibilities are endless!

OU Team "Game Day Shoes" $10.99 + shipping




"Penny Loafers" $7.99 + shipping



I am really enjoying this great new addition to my favorite craft. Needlepainting allows me to turn any crocheted item into a work of art! If you're interested in ordering a pair of custom shoes, check out my Facebook page. You can also order by sending me an email to SugarMamaShop@gmail.com.

Thanks!

<3 Sugar Mama
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips