My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Shoes Available, Featuring Needlepainting!


I've been working hard on custom orders, and now I've added a new feature to my craft: Needlepainting! Check out these adorable shoes, needlepainted by hand with 100% wool. The possibilities are endless!

OU Team "Game Day Shoes" $10.99 + shipping




"Penny Loafers" $7.99 + shipping



I am really enjoying this great new addition to my favorite craft. Needlepainting allows me to turn any crocheted item into a work of art! If you're interested in ordering a pair of custom shoes, check out my Facebook page. You can also order by sending me an email to SugarMamaShop@gmail.com.

Thanks!

<3 Sugar Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips