My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Kate's Custom Handmade Gifts Review


Recently, I was given the opportunity to sample a product from Kate's Custom Handmade Gifts.


Kate's Custom Handmade Gifts offers a wide selection of products to choose from. There, you may find Singed Fabric Flower Clips, Sports-Themed Bows, Pacifier Clips, Homemade Crayons, Tutus, Doll Tutus, Assorted Clippies, Bow Holders, Diaper Cakes and Cupcakes, Towel Cakes, Baby Sock Bouquets, Shower Favors, Gifts Baskets and more!

Kate's Custom Handmade Gifts can customize just about any of their items to suit anyone's taste. Their prices are some of the best I've seen around. I know this to be true, speaking as someone who owns a boutique and keeps up with competitors' pricing.

Kate, the owner of the company, sent two items for a review. The first item is a blue singed fabric flower clip. She sent a note in the package, assigning it as specially for me! The flower is attached to a partially-lined alligator clip. The clip is reinforced with another piece of fabric, for durability. The color of the flower is absolutely gorgeous! It has such lovely shimmer and shine. And I love the filigree button center.


I wore my flower clip to breakfast yesterday, and I could tell that everyone liked what they saw. :) Here I am, proudly showing off my clip in my latest Sugar Mama photo:


The second item she sent was a singed flower headband for my daughter. This flower, just like the blue clip, is made of several individual, handcut fabric pieces. They are arranged beautifully, and are finished off with a fabulous pink blingy button! The band is elastic, so it will stretch to fit my daughter's head as she grows up. This flower is attached to the band, and is also reinforced with another piece of fabric for durability.


The funny thing about this item is that I had planned to purchase it in an auction. I recently held a multi-vendor March Madness sale and auction at Sugar Mama's Sweet Bowtique, where Kate's Custom Handmade Gifts was a vendor. If I had bid on the item and won, I would own two of them. I received the same headband I had wanted in the mail the very next day!

My daughter looks so cute in it! She doesn't know this, but I plan to share it with her. She'll never know. haha

Since the review, I have purchased several other items from Kate's Custom Handmade Gifts. I consider myself to be a new addict. :) Kate has great taste and style. Her prices are tough to beat. She is very lovely and kind. How can you go wrong?

Lastly, I will note that Kate is a very busy woman. She is not only a mother of two and owner of Kate's Custom Handmade Gifts, but she also writes two blogs and runs a total of three Facebook pages! And the cherry to top it all off is that she is a charity warrior. The way I was introduced to Kate was through her request for my help in crocheting a hat for a children's pediatric cancer ward in St. Louis, MO. You can read all about her trip and donation to the hospital in her blog post.


Kate's list of Facebook pages and blogs includes: Kate's Custom Handmade Gifts (Facebook), Motherhood and Money (Facebook), The Mommy Exchange (Facebook), Kate's Custom Handmade Gifts (Blog), and Motherhood and Money (Blog). Kate's Custom Handmade Gifts can also be found on Etsy.

To see my full video review of the products mentioned from Kate's Custom Handmade Gifts, just click PLAY :)
 
 
NOTE: I do not receive payment for reviewing products. I give my honest opinion and am not a spokesperson for the companys I review.
 
CONTACT INFORMATION:
               http://www.facebook.com/MotherhoodAndMoney
               http://www.facebook.com/TheMommyExchange
Phone: (314) 738-0118
 
If you would like me to review your product, please contact me at SugarMamaShop@gmail.com.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips