About Me

My photo

I'm an Oklahoma transplant, living in Missouri, married with children, and loving my life.

My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Follow by Email

Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ginabelle's Chocolatey Treats Review


Recently, I was given the opportunity to sample a product from Ginabelle's Chocolatey Treats, out of Long Island, NY.


I received this delightful present inside of a priority mail box. The box of chocolatey goodness was surrounded by tissue paper, inside of the mailer, to protect from breakage. When I opened the box, it was like I had received a present! Just look at how pretty the packaging was:


And, as you can see, I was a very happy lady to be given such a yummy gift!


The packaging was BEAUTIFUL! But did I dare give this as a gift? I think not! This was all mine!


To see my full video review of Ginabelle's Valentine's Day Treat box, just click PLAY :)


NOTE: I do not receive payment for reviewing products. I simply did this out of the kindness of my chocolate-loving heart.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Phone: (631) 258-4869

If you would like me to review your product, please contact me at SugarMamaShop@gmail.com.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips