My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Night two.....not so much

I knew not to get my hopes up on the baby sleeping all night again. I'm glad I was prepared for that. She squirmed and cried until I couldn't take any more, so I took her out of her crib. The downside? I slept horribly. But I'm not going to let it ruin my day! Christmas is almost here, and that always puts me in a cheery mood.

I've got much to look forward to in the coming weeks: cooking, baking, crocheting and new products to create! For now, I'm off to the Post Office to mail out yesterday's tutu. I think I'll even cheat a little and get some Taco Bell. Yum! A few more stops, and then I'll be headed home.

What am I going to look forward to after Christmas? ........Oh brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips