My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New hat in the works...

I'm gearing up for a visit home (to Oklahoma) in just two days. I've had the idea for a little hat in my noggin' for over a week, now, and it's finally starting to take shape. I've finished the base of the boys' version, but I'm still working the kinks out on the details. The girls' version will be slightly different, yet the same. These will be available, hopefully :) , in two sizes: Infant and Toddler.

You see, I'm not really working with a pattern. I've taken ideas from different hats, and merged them into one. For the details, I'm making it all up as I go. It's a good thing I'm writing it all down, too, because I have a terrible memory! :)

Wish me luck!

P.S. I should have pix ready sometime within a day or two of Christmas, if all goes well. I want to premiere them on the babies, instead of just pictures of the hats themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips