My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 8, 2013

"Stay Put Bookmarks" via Make It & Love It {Here's what I made today}

 
 
Today was "cutting day." I ran across a great idea on Positively Splendid. It was one of those, "Why didn't I think of that?" moments. The idea was for a way to make my life easier, by organizing my crafting plans. So for the day, I cut fabric for several projects. Then I organized them, all ready to be sewn.
 
The theory is correct. Cutting fabric is the most tedious part of sewing. After this, the fun part begins. I can't tell you how nice it is to have a ton of things all lined up, and ready to be sewn. And by the end of the night, I had just enough time left to sew these Stay Put Bookmarks. You can see Ashley's brilliant process here, at Make It & Love It.
 
The camo bookmarks are for my bookworm Dad-In-Law. The polka dot bookmarks are for surprise gifts. :) They're easy, fun, simple and brilliant! Make some today, too!
And, I always have to add my tag. I love the personal touch it gives. Plus, my friends and family will always remember who made it.
I borrowed one of my daughter's Easter gifts to show how they work. Gotta love that first read and learn Bible! :)
These are so much fun. I had to resist making a dozen more!
 
Happy Creating!
 
♥ Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips