My Latest Pattern

Sponsors






Grab My Button

Sugar Mamas Sweet Bowtique

Search This Blog

2010-2013 (c) Amanda Moutos. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Peek-a-boo Lace Socks {A FREE Crochet Pattern}

 
I have a freebie to share with you today: my Peek-a-boo Lace Socks Crochet Pattern!
These were a blast to design. And they're even more fun to wear. Wear them under a pair of pumps for an instant "Sexy Librarian" look!
These socks are a little tricky if you are a beginner. I wouldn't suggest them for your first project. The reason is that you'll use a large hook with thin, crochet thread, and keeping the correct gauge is difficult unless you have a little experience under your belt.
 
The large loops created by this hook and thread combo give them a stretchiness that helps them to span several shoe sizes. Although the pattern makes two sizes, each size spans about 4 shoe sizes. The small size fits around US Sizes 4-7. The large size fits around US Sizes 8-11. So no matter your shoe size, you should be able to make a pair that fits!

Click on the link to take you to my Craftsy shop, where you can download the PDF pattern for FREE!
Enjoy!
 
THIS PATTERN IS NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE
 
♥ Amanda
 
 

1 comment:

  1. When I clicked on the link it says the page I'm looking for doesn't exist. Do you have a pattern somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips